New User Register Here
To provide best service to the tourists of Gujarat state, Gujarat Government established The Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited (TCGL) in 1975.
TCGL has a network of 18 accommodation units and 5 Cafeterias under the brand name Toran. TCGL gain the credit by wining Prestigious award as the
National Tourism Awards-2005-06 for Best Kept Tourism Momument-Champaner and Excellence in Publication (Collateral). Tours operated by Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited (TCGL) includes religous places like Dwarka which was the dwelling place of Lord Krishna,
Somnath Temple which is one of the twelve Jyotirlings of the God Shiva, Akshardham, Ambaji, Dakor, Sun Temple of Modhera, Shamlaji, Kesariyaji.
some tour packages covers hill places like Mount Abu, Shatrunjaya Hills, Pavagadh. Wild life of Sasan Gir Safari Park can be enjoyed with TCGL tour.
TCGL provides a variety of Regular Tour packages as below.
Day Tours : Day tour will starts in the morning and will return the tourist at location in the evening. It includes following tour packages
1) AHMEDABAD – LOTHAL – NALSAROVAR – AHMEDABAD TOUR. During this tour tourist will have plasure to visit Bird Sanctuary at Nalsarovar and Indus Valley site of Lothal and musium.
2) AHMEDABAD – CHAMPANER – PAVAGADH – AHMEDABAD. Toursit will visit Heritage site of Champaner during this tour.
3) AHMEDABAD – MODHERA – PATAN – AHMEDABAD. Modhera Sun Temple built in 11 th century, Rani-ki-Vav (Step Well), Patola Weaving Center are main attraction of this tour.
4) AHMEDABAD – MODHERA – AHMEDABAD. This tour includes visit of temples such as Moksheshwari Mata Temple, Sun Temple, Baucharaji Temple.
5) AHMEDABAD LOCAL SIGHT SEEING TOUR. This tour will cover Gandhi Ashram, Huteesinh Jain Temple, Rani Rupmati Mosque, Siddi Saiyed Mosque,
Sarkhej Roza, Kite Museum and City Museum, Shreyas Folk Art Museum, Kankaria TAlav (Lake) and Kankaria Zoo.
6) AHMEDABAD – VADODARA – AHMEDABAD. Main attraction of this tour is Baroda Museum, Laxmi Vilas Palace, Sayajirao Museum and Kamati Baug.
7) AHMEDABAD – DAKORE – PAVAGADH – AHMEDABAD. This tour offers visit Lord Krishna temple at Dakore and Mahakali temple at Pavagadh.
8) AHMEDABAD – CHOTILA – TARNETAR – AHMEDABAD. In this tour, tourist will visit Chamunda Mata Temple atop Chotila hill.
1) North Gujarat Tour will cover many famous places like Taranga, Ambaji, Patan, Modhera, bahucharaji.
2) Somnath tour will allow tourist to perform aarti at Somnath temple, Jalarambapa darshan at Virpur. Tourist can enjoy site seeing at Junaghadh and Triveni sangam in Somnath.
3) Palitana Jain temple tour will take tourist to Ayodhyapuram Jain Temple, Vallabhipur and 108 Savantsar Temple.
4) Mahudi, Taranga and Shankheshwar tour includes famous temple such as Ghantakarn Jain Temple at Mahudi, Parswanath Temple at Shankheshwar, sun temple at modhera.
5) Dholavira tour's main attaraction is beautiful site seeing at Dholavira.
1) In Tour of Dwarka toursit can take advantage of Aarti and Darshan at Krishna temple, Nageshwar Temple and Bet Dwarka.
2) Gandhi Circuit tour gives the glimps of Mahatma gandhi's (Nation's father) life. Toursit will visit Porbandar the birth place of Mahatma Gandhi, Sir Alfred High School where Gandhiji finished his High school,
Kaba Gandhi No Delo - Childhood Residence of Gandhiji bapu, Dandi.
3) Spiritual tour of Dwarka and Somnath has main attraction of Jyotiling Nageshwar Temple, Rukshamani Temple, Gopi Talav, Harsiddhi Mata’s Temple, Ramakrishna Paramhans Temple and temple at Dwarka.
1) Special Saurashtra Tour covers the Junagadh, Somanah, Dwarka, Porbandar and bet dwarka.
2) During Baroda and Saputara tour, tourist can enjoy sightseeing of Vansada National Park, Mahal Jungles, Echo point, Wagh Bari, Boating, Ropeway, Governors Hill, Sunset Point, Tribal Museum etc. at Saputara.
3) Buddhisst Circuit Tour guides tourist to Buddhist Caves at Talaja and Siyot village. Local sight seeing in bhuj and Girnar, Junagadh will give greate pleasure for tourist.
3) Wildlife Circuit Tour's main attraction is Darbar Hall Museum, Upperkot Fort, Ashoka Rock Edicts and Mausoleums in Junagadh, wildlife of Sasan Gir Jangal and Safari Park, Velavadar Sanctuary (Black Buck) and Wild Ass Sanctuary at Dasada.
Four Nights Five Days Tour packages includes Religious tour of Kutch. During this tour, tourist can enjoy bird watching at sanctuary in Zainabad.
Mata No Madh, Narayan Sarovar, Koteshwar 72 Jinalaya Temple Complex, Mandvi (lunch), Kera Shiva Temple is main attraction of this tour.
Madhya pradesh tours lenght is Five Nights Six Days tour. This long tour includes visit to Champaner Fort, Jain Temple,
sight seeing at Mandu, Shiva Temple on the bank of Narmada, Omkareshwar Shiva Temple, Bag Bahadur & Rani Rupmati Palace,
Mahakaleshwar Shiva Temple & Sandeepani Rishi Ashram on the bank of Shipra River at Ujjain, Glass temple, Holkar Palace at Indore,
Kamati Baug Museum, Fatehsingh Rao’s Museum at Ranjeet Vilas Palace in Baroda.
TCGL provides differnt type of accommodation as per tourist comfort requirement. Tourism Corporation of Gujarat Limited provides tour
with AC transportation with AC accommodation, Non-AC transportation with Non ac accommodation, Non-AC transportation with Dormitory accommodation. Prices vary as tourist selection to transportation and accomodation type. Also prices as per length of tour.
The Day Tours rate includes only transportion and Guide charges. All other tour rates include transportation, accommodation and Guide Charges. To Operate a
tour minimum 4 persons are requred as tourist. Transportation will be as per the number of bookings. All government applicable taxes will be charge extra.
For more information, please visit the official Gujarat tourism website GujaratTourism.com
Copyright © IndiaTransit.com | All Rights Reserved
Privacy | Legal notices | India bus transportation