1) Do you provide online booking for public state road transport corporations ?>> We provide online ticket booking facility only for private transport providers or travel agents, if they have opted for it. You can visit the official websites of public state road transport corporations to find out about their online ticket reservation system and booking facilities.
2) Are you a government authorized agency or company ?>> No, We are not. Please read Leagal Notice.
3) I am a travel agent and I would like to join IndiaTransit.com to publish my transit and tour facilities. How do I contact you and what is the procedure ?>> We recommend that first you register with us. To register click Travel Agents India and enter all details with the plan you would like to select.For promotional plan there are no fees and it is available to travel agent at no cost. Travel agent can enter maximum upto 10 tours, transit or airport suttle buses or airport car rentals for free. For other plans, please contact us using the "Contact Us" link at the top.
4) What is KSRTC ?>>KSRTC has two meaning in the India transportaion world. One is Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation and other is Kerala State Road Transport Corporation.
5) Why some of the information center are not listed on your site ?>> We have added only the ones which we knew and could verify. If you know some of information center and is not listed on our sit, please send it to us and we will be happy ot add for you.
6) What is APSRTC?>>APSRTC is stand for Andra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation. To know more about apsrtc, please visit official web site of apsrtc.
7) Does every state road transportation has interstate buses ?>> Most of the state road transportation does run on interstate routes. Search through our interstate bus option to know more about it.
8) Do you display state road transport tenders on your website ?>> Currently our focus is primaraly on bus route, and helping people to find the buses fo their trip. In future, you will find tender information on regional state road transport pages. We recommend that you visit the official website for tender notice.
9) What is GSRTC ?>>GSRTC is Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation. GSRTC provides public transportation in Gujarat and runs interstate bus services to the neighbouring states.
10) What is MSRTC ?>>MSRTC provides public transportation in the state of Maharashtra. Mumbai city services is provided by BEST.
11) Do you charge any fees for booking luxury buses online from customers ?>> We do not charge any fee to customers for booking online. Its free for all. Information is available at no cost to customers and users of the website.
12) What is RSRTC ?>>RSRTC is Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation. RSRTC's headquarter is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. RSRTC Provides bus services in the state of Rajasthan and to other adjoining states. RSRTC runs different types of services namely A/C Pinkline, A/C Starline and other deluxe, super deluxe volvo bus services.
13) Who provides public road transport in the city of Indore, Madhya Pradesh ?>>ICTSL known as Indore City Transport Services Limited provides public transportation in the city of Indore. ICTSL covers approximately 277 kms. and covers almost all important places in the city of Indore, Madhya Pradesh.
14) How many types of buses, does KSRTC offers ?>>If you are travelling at night, travel by Meghadoot Air conditioned buses which is a Sleeper and Executive services offered by KSRTC. For semi sleeper and executive class services you can also travel by Rajahamsa, Airavat or Mayura air conditioned bus services. Karnataka Sarige are branded & regular services run at very affordable prices and much more economical. Mofussil is mostly Express & Ordinary services with comfort at an affordable price, with a separate luggage space and better leg room.
15) How many passengers seats can be booked in a single ticket with APSRTC?>>Maximum of six passengers can book seats in a single ticket. Please remember though that there are three transactions allowed per day in e-bus ticket on a single credit or debit card. So you can book it three times during the day and can select six seats each time, meaning up to 18 seats in three tickets on a single day.
Press Releases |
Customer Service |
Travel Alerts |
Useful links |
Reciprocal Link |
Exchanged Link |
India Transportation FAQ
Copyright © IndiaTransit.com | All Rights Reserved
Privacy | Legal notices | India bus transportation